• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me that despite the weather continuously getting warmer, people are still flocking south. Obviously most people like hot weather more than most on this board.

This is the Euro Weekly snow mean. Congrats @metwannabe
1573776000-HCZbY7serlw.png
1569801600-r23HIb4XnZA.png

It amazes me that despite the weather continuously getting warmer, people are still flocking south. Obviously most people like hot weather more than most on this board.

I like warm/ hot weather in warm seasons like spring,summer and fall but come winter I want Snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good game...

We had the shell of Max Scherzer in this one if we're honest. He's been bad in his return from his injury.

We also had the ghost of 2018 Josh Hader. Teams have figured out his act. Hold the bat and pick locations to take a big swing at.

Lets be real. The Braves chances of winning the World Series is very small. No way they could beat the Astros or Yankees in a 7 game series.

good game...

We had the shell of Max Scherzer in this one if we're honest. He's been bad in his return from his injury.

We also had the ghost of 2018 Josh Hader. Teams have figured out his act. Hold the bat and pick locations to take a big swing at.
I mean for Scherzer to give up 3 early runs with a 4-3 win end result.. that’s cause for concern if you’re a Dodgers fan. Nats are solid. Rendon might be my favorite non brave.

Lets be real. The Braves chances of winning the World Series is very small. No way they could beat the Astros or Yankees in a 7 game series.
But why not though? If you get the above par versions of Folty, Keuchel, Soroka, Fried coupled with solid relief pitching in a 7 game series then it can happen. At least I like to think so. Worse teams have won a World Series. That I can promise you. I’m also not liking the Yankees chances without German in the rotation

But why not though? If you get the above par versions of Folty, Keuchel, Soroka, Fried coupled with solid relief pitching in a 7 game series then it can happen. At least I like to think so. Worse teams have won a World Series. That I can promise you
Braves are not as good as their record IMO. They just dont have the fire power to compete with especially the Astros. Astros hitting and pitching are both far superior to the Braves.

I am predicting a Nats vs Cards NLCS and Astros vs Yankees ALCS. Nats vs Astros in the World Series, which would be a great series if you like pitching.

Braves are not as good as their record IMO. They just dont have the fire power to compete with especially the Astros. Astros hitting and pitching are both far superior to the Braves.
i mean there are 3 sub .500 teams in the AL west. Outside of the A’s that division is like hitting off a tee. I could argue that the Astros batting stats are padded because of this. Same goes for the Dodgers

i mean there are 3 sub .500 teams in the AL west. Outside of the A’s that division is like hitting off a tee. I could argue that the Astros batting stats are padded because of this
The AL West isnt much worse than the NL East honestly. Their 2nd best team had the same record as the Braves and their worst team (Mariners) was much better than the Marlins.

To win the post season you need to A) have your best pitchers pitching their best and B) be able to manufacture runs on the base path. The long ball is mostly useless in the post season. Milwaukee was a great example of that tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back