• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying Jerry is the next Hugo and I’m getting ready to purchase $500 bojangles gift card if true

People are saying Jerry is the next Hugo and I’m getting ready to purchase $500 bojangles gift card if true

giphy.gif

I’m only paid min wage on here to post and stuff or gift card. Americanwx didn’t pay nothing

Oh no.... he just has a new job that I believe prevents him from being able to be on here as much during the day.

And retire Lol... that would imply we were paid, hahahahaha... ;):D

For serving as mods you and RC will have this going for you...

giphy.gif

I always feel like my local airport has a warm bias (KBUY) its at 81 degrees. Meanwhile 45 minutes from me KGSO is at 73. It's even worse during the winter when I'm getting cold rain at 37 degrees and GSO is ripping fatties.

Winter Storm Watch for Wilkes Surry but only advisories Caldwell to Asheville ends up rain below Wilkes but 9-12” northern foothills all snow. Check plz now. Hugo. Tear up Moore Oklahoma. Good burger the movie. Zingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg?..??

Winter Storm Watch for Wilkes Surry but only advisories Caldwell to Asheville ends up rain below Wilkes but 9-12” northern foothills all snow. Check plz now. Hugo. Tear up Moore Oklahoma. Good burger the movie. Zingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg?..??
??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back