• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running with this map all the way to hell and back. Good ole reliable CFS. Oh well, it's bound to broken clock once in a while: 1575943198419.png

Seems like after 2015 it went way downhill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's perception. I would say 2012 sucked horribly and seemed like winter died. When 2014 came around winter seemed to return until of course last year. If it snows once and doesn't bake all the entire time, then it's winter in the south. It's just our climate.

I think it's perception. I would say 2012 sucked horribly and seemed like winter died. When 2014 came around winter seemed to return until of course last year. If it snows once and doesn't bake all the entire time, then it's winter in the south. It's just our climate.

I’m sure warming up the climate isn’t helping either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody got that one crazy euro run from last Dec?
Do you mean this one?
euro-2-png.7962
euro-3-png.7963
euro-snow-png.7965
euro-4-png.7964

First the analfrontal snow is drying up, now we’re losing the Thursday tree crusher!
The NAM is going to become a hero or a zero, I’m thinking zero

First the analfrontal snow is drying up, now we’re losing the Thursday tree crusher!
The NAM is going to become a hero or a zero, I’m thinking zero
En Vogue singing about our snow chances: No you're never gonna get it... never gonna get it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back