• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets bake this winter. Records have been shattered recently, lets shatter them even further than they have been!

Me and my daughter will be in Winston-Salem on Saturday at Groves Stadium for her high schools 2A State Championship. We’re playing Reidsville for the state championship for the second year in a row. We lost to them 31-28 last year. Hoping for good weather.

Going down memory lane of old storms lol, last year's December storm I didn't fully appreciate how badly I got shafted. Inman reported 11.9 inches and i got 2.3 of mainly sleet. Inman is about 15 miles away.

HRRR doesn't look too bad back east but there's still time for that to go to crap

View attachment 27641
From what I can tell so far, is that a lot of that is rate driven on the back end of the moisture. I've seen something happen similar to that before but I don't see it going much further than the AL GA line.

164b9de80816361d45f0c1a1533a09fc.jpg

Saw this on Twitter and thought of one person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back