• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I just have a hard time using it as a tool when it’s so utter garbage showing 1-2” ice for Charlotte. I just despise it being shared when the NWS completely ignores it and strictly follows short term guidance+NAM+euro when determining ice accrual. And the NWS usually does quiet well in this case..I don’t often agree with them but In this case I do since I live in heart of cad.
Just because it's being shared doesn't mean anyone believes it. Stop trying to be the common sense police for everyone around here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

well I just have a hard time using it as a tool when it’s so utter garbage showing 1-2” ice for Charlotte. I just despise it being shared when the NWS completely ignores it and strictly follows short term guidance+NAM+euro when determining ice accrual. And the NWS usually does quiet well in this case..I don’t often agree with them but In this case I do since I live in heart of cad.

I don't recall you bitching about the BS tidbit snow maps? We all know how flawed these maps are.

I don't recall you bitching about the BS tidbit snow maps? We all know how flawed these maps are.
Well to be fair a few inches of snow is quiet different than a few inches of freezing rain. But yes some bias exists there too.

I’ll track the storm in banter then because I refuse to promote or discuss CMC/RGEM ice outputs. That’s how awful they are to me.

giphy.gif

As usual , NC jackpots with the ZR! There will be 0 ZR in Upstate SC

I wonder how GSP will adapt to this if they highly rely on the euro their forecast may be interesting, or they'll just discount it for some other model
Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 1.19.44 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back