• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I need help, because of me already crying over the issues that Georgia had earlier, I promised myself I wouldn't do any crying today, but me and my mom had a smart*** mouthing off, and I'm now setting here, upset.

Can this year just end, please? Bad year for me.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but go LSU!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with the most modest model blend, we’re looking at a raging rainstorm with a retreating high pressure. How cold will the rain be? Should the mountains be on Aleet mode? Will Roxboro see anything frozen? Those are really the only plausible questions left to be answered imo
Once we lose the only model showing frozen in the next 45 mins or so we can put this threat to bed.

Once we lose the only model showing frozen in the next 45 mins or so we can put this threat to bed.
Finally. I’m disappointed there isn’t more talk about this rare December pattern being in place around Christmas. It’s as good as it has been in the past decade yet everyone is tracking a rainstorm. It hurts. I think 10 days from now, we’re tracking something coming in around Christmas Day. Mountain snow with an outside shot for the rest of the board. Pattern going out, that’s when it snows around here.

Finally. I’m disappointed there isn’t more talk about this rare December pattern being in place around Christmas. It’s as good as it has been in the past decade yet everyone is tracking a rainstorm. It hurts. I think 10 days from now, we’re tracking something coming in around Christmas Day. Mountain snow with an outside shot for the rest of the board. Pattern going out, that’s when it snows around here.

Rain is just warmer snow so when it rains it snows. You do have a point, we get a lot of our storms when the good pattern is retreating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No forecast lows below freezing for Atlanta through the 21st, can we make it the entire month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back