• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok let’s be honest how many of our winter storms are not complex? My eyes rolled in the other thread.

Just going to let the clock run out on this one. Attention will fade for most metro people in Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh. Usually does and safe to say this over some of the maps he’s drawn. Can’t wait till the thread is back to normal trying to find a pattern over a specific storm.

I think we already found the pattern.

I've generally been quiet in the monthly threads recently because of me focusing on other things, but I've read, and I feel like if Webber says its interesting, it probably is and not just he, but a couple other trusted guys have said the first deal is interesting. Now, we're the southeast and might screw it up anyway, but what are message boards without tracking what's possible?

I even saw that...we might manage to figure out something that brings a good pattern for January too?

ugh its that time of year the weeklies look good again I'm so over the long range

When will the short range models look good :p

ugh its that time of year the weeklies look good again I'm so over the long range

When will the short range models look good :p
What are the Weeklies showing?

Anafrontal boundaries and cutters. Jesus H. Welcome to 2020. Gonna be a long painful winter..

images

Weenies be like
????

I don’t know about any fantasy winter storms, but Atlanta isn’t forecast to go below freezing through the 19th. We will see if that verifies and how far it can go.

I don’t know about any fantasy winter storms, but Atlanta isn’t forecast to go below freezing through the 19th. We will see if that verifies and how far it can go.
But Glenn Burns said prepare for a major ice storm! Lol kinda hard to have freezing rain above freezing don't ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back