• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all just accept who we are. Some are super positive, some are delirious from constant disappointment, and some are just flat out negative, and some just know what they are talking about. We don't have to attack each other for it, even when it's annoying, we just practice keeping the comments to ourselves. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I don't think anyone on here is going to change personally for anyone else on here, so yeh. Unless someone is just flat out being rude for no reason, not following the rules, etc, then we just accept how we are in here.

and to add insult to injury we are on the SE edge this far out, you know the NW trend is real and lurking right around the corner

You know that there is no “NW trend”, right? It’s the models correcting. It’s not like it’s supposed to be going this way and then all of a sudden it starts “trending”. The data is finally correct for the storm and time period and it goes where it was going to go all along. That’s why some systems keep going the way they’re modeled in the long term. All data that is input is correct and thus it continues the way it was originally modeled.

I wish i can track a winter storm system that will involve my area and not the same places each time i mean come on we need a true southern snow storm that involves I-20 and south (Alabama) i get frustrated with these cad events or a Tennessee NC and perhaps Georgia north storm ugh im just frustated yall carry on

This Freezing rain map on the 6z GFS for next week is absurd haha... Its not fantasy land timing but it's not within 5 days watching the high the cold air filter in all dependent definitely looks like a storm signature is there and in place for next weekend

View attachment 27076

Yikes! The night the lights went out in Georgia.

The hyperbole is at historical levels! Tremendous amounts! A Historically tremendous and tremendously historic storm of wishcastastic proportion is upon us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back