• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hardly think that a few November flurries will be all we get. I have lived in NC for 54 years and I have had accumulating snowfall every winter so far (even the crappy years). Using reverse psychology won't work on mother nature.
Theres plenty on this board who recieve absolutely nothing each winter. Not everyone lives in NC.

Its still only fall.
It’s always just something! Last year it was just early December, that couldn’t be all our snow in early Dec!?? And for 95% of the board , that was it!! Take nothing granted!

I'm honestly down to hit the links sometime, just a few hours trip up I-85. Only clubs I can hit on a consistent basis are my pitching & sand wedges.
Eric, i won't charge you for this tip, but shorten up your swing with every club, especially the wedges. You be more consistent long term. I have been working on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back