• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Fall - End of 2019 Whamby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased some Evan Williams 2011 single barrel vintage bourbon and I must say I highly recommend
Getting ready to watch our analfrontal blizzard, I see! I love these fronts, forecast calls for high of 55 on Tuesday, temps falling to 35 by evening!!? What that really means is, let’s watch TN, AL, and GA, dip into the 20s by evening and we sit at 55-60 all day Tuesday! Can’t wait for the moisture to beef up, still need drought relief!!! Still in severe drought, as of last Thursday

If Cager can't go next week as it looks, Georgia likely loses in Auburn (but will probably beat Texas A&M and win the tiebreaker to still go to Atlanta).

There, I said it. Georgia will be out after that and even still would need a sequence of events to have a real shot this year.

These anafrontal failures are almost as fun to track as actual snow #FireMuschamp

You moving to a colder climate ?

not who you asked, but I've started researching moving up to NW Arkansas before next winter, visiting a friend up there next month and gonna look around, cost of living is cheaper for one...

and it is definitely colder... :p

also the 6-9" average snowfall doesn't hurt

Last edited:
not who you asked, but I've started researching moving up to NW Arkansas before next winter, visiting a friend up there next month and gonna look around, cost of living is cheaper for one...

Why stop in Arkansas, if it was up to me I’d love to move to North Dakota or Minnesota. I simply can’t get enough snow and since I’ve played hockey most of my life and it’s my favorite sport, I’d probably fit right in.

Well if you are going to move to Arkansas you definitely want to be in NW Arkansas. Not only do they get the most snow but its the nicest part of Arkansas in terms of job opportunities.

How sad is it that this November analfrontal flurries event, is going to be this winters only event! ???

How sad is it that this November analfrontal flurries event, is going to be this winters only event! ???
I hardly think that a few November flurries will be all we get. I have lived in NC for 54 years and I have had accumulating snowfall every winter so far (even the crappy years). Using reverse psychology won't work on mother nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back