• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe DEEP SOUTH Severe Weather threat 18-20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple shots of lightning south of 85 along with some rolling thunder. Very peaceful. Sleeping with the window open tonight. This is about as intense as I like it. Long live the wedge

Watching channel 2, the wedge gradient is amazing. 8 degree difference between Stone Mountain and Atlanta. The storms are clearly weakening along the northern part of the line as it moves east.

The unstable, warm air is all in the southern/western metro.

Watching channel 2, the wedge gradient is amazing. 8 degree difference between Stone Mountain and Atlanta. The storms are clearly weakening along the northern part of the line as it moves east.
I'm near Stn Mountain and the worst is done here. Heard a few seconds of light hail, but mostly just wind and rain. I'm getting ready for bed now.

Reports of cars in trees and injuries in Jacksonville. Saw a video of a church that got leveled. Curious to see how strong the winds were tomorrow

Woah. Look at how fast these suckers are moving.

At 1149 PM EDT...a strong thunderstorm was over Bowdon, or 10 miles
west of Carrollton...moving east at 85 mph

I am in SW Atlanta (South Fulton) in the Ben Hill area. We were in the Tornado warning but it was to my south and west. I could hear the hail when the storm came through. Glad to have made it through safely. Hoping everyone effected made it through the storms safely.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back