• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December, Make analogs relevant again

Honestly I don't know which model is most reliable after the last storm. The CMC did well and better than the Euro did, but we learned the GFS is utter garbage. However, I saw throughout hurricane season that any model can score, so let's root for the most consistent model I would say.

Honestly I don't know which model is most reliable after the last storm. The CMC did well and better than the Euro did, but we learned the GFS is utter garbage. However, I saw throughout hurricane season that any model can score, so let's root for the most consistent model I would say.

The GFS can't score if it's a TC that'll emerge out of the monsoon trough or interact w/ the monsoon gyre, which was the overwhelming majority of tropical cyclones due to convective feedback issues at the sub-grid scale in the model

NAM did fine last storm.

Back