• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

So I bet a lot of you guys is staying up for the euro??
Who has the euro run maps on here???
I guess I need to sign back up on the one website I was using since it’s winter again.

f0a68fb7186bb36b5ff24bd0d9ebe3e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have never been crushed by so many ensemble members in on run !! Ever ! That is pure insanity! A week out , what could go wrong!!

I have never been crushed by so many ensemble members in on run !! Ever ! That is pure insanity! A week out , what could go wrong!!
Did either of those early 2000’s ice storms around here feature a Miller B transfer?

0z GEFS a much better run, this is what I'm looking for and the 0z GEFS has it. 0z GEFS is slower, colder because the low tracks along the Gulf coast. This would mean more snow than ice.
2d0b30c2ce09e7d480b310c54e9482f4.gif

12/20 members give GSP 6” +!!!! Probably 16-18/20 give us accumulation!

0z GEFS a much better run, this is what I'm looking for and the 0z GEFS has it. 0z GEFS is slower, colder because the low tracks along the Gulf coast. This would mean more snow than ice.
2d0b30c2ce09e7d480b310c54e9482f4.gif
That highs position at the start of this animation,is amaze balls!! Classic, classic banana high!

So why are the models showing a cutter? And the esambles showing major winter storm for most
strong CAD. If that’s locked in E of the mountains, it won’t matter much where the low goes and this run , looks like it’s going to die out and transfer off the NC/SC coast, locking the CAD in even better!

What times the Euro start?

strong CAD. If that’s locked in E of the mountains, it won’t matter much where the low goes and this run , looks like it’s going to die out and transfer off the NC/SC coast, locking the CAD in even better!

I would suspect some ice/mix issues at a minimum for GSP area. For me below 85 but 60 miles NW of Columbia, I’ll take whatever I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back