• Hello, we have changed the default theme for SouthernWX. If you prefer the old look, you can change it back to the "Default" at the bottom of the page in the theme selector. If you have any issues or problems with the new theme, let @Shawn know with a message!
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations December 2019 Obs

Fountainguy97

Reaction score
36.1 and heavy misty type drizzle.

dreary evening.

Update: flakes mixing in. Will just be a rain/snow mix for a while. Just one flake here and there

Last edited:

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
Well while the euro keeps pulling the rug on winter in the extended I keep racking up some cold temps.... 24 this morning, 4th in a row 24 or less..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cad Wedge NC

Reaction score
29 degrees with some high clouds rolling in. I wasn't expecting it to be this cold. Going to be a raw wedge-type day if we don't get any sunshine.

BirdManDoomW

Leader of the bird cult
Reaction score
God it feels so good. If isn’t gonna snow this is perfect weather for Christmas. Sunny and scorching. Gonna make the cold feel even worse when it gets here. Flu season going to be wild.

BirdManDoomW

Leader of the bird cult
Reaction score
I’ll consider it a white Christmas with the freezing fog. Pretty and sparkly. Sun has melted it all expect for what’s in the shade.

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
Though it was about 8 AN, it actually was a pleasant Christmas with a high of 69, sunny skies, dewpoints in the mid to high 40s, and a little bit of a breeze. Good radiational cooling this evening with temps already down to the high 40s.