• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry December 10-11th winter potential

some grassy surfaces turning a little white, but overall.. meh. This one of those just enjoy watching it fall and mostly melt events. Can't complain otherwise.

Parts of North GA are also under a Winter Weather Advisory.
For Dawson county north, they're saying 0.1 - 0.5" between 1k and 2k feet, and up to an inch above that. I wonder if me being so close to the border and being at 1.2k feet could mean I could see something. Moisture looks way better than was was expected and I see a good flow coming up that should be here in a couple of hours.

For Dawson county north, they're saying 0.1 - 0.5" between 1k and 2k feet, and up to an inch above that. I wonder if me being so close to the border and being at 1.2k feet could mean I could see something. Moisture looks way better than was was expected and I see a good flow coming up that should be here in a couple of hours.
Was thinking the same. Maybe we can squeak out a dusting

it's over in Chattanooga. Too warm to stick, would have been a one incher or so had temps been a little better. Going to call this a fail really.

Back