• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry December 10-11th winter potential

GFS covers the entire state of TN.

View attachment 27506
It's a good setup to be honest for areas near Nashville. Have to be concerned about losing moisture in the dgz but good lift and enough lingering moisture to squeeze out a nice 1-3 event with maybe a 4 somewhere

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Would this be a Tuesday daytime event for North Ms or an overnight Tuesday/Wednesday event?

Would this be a Tuesday daytime event for North Ms or an overnight Tuesday/Wednesday event?
Mid afternoon to midnight or so. Have to say I just looked at the icon and its basically a shut out so there's a little cause for concern here with maybe cold not making it in in time

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OiVHycQ.png

Wednesday morning looks interesting just east of the Mtn (someone tag Frosty in Mount Airy) I wouldn’t rule out the ground getting white in parts of the foothills. See the NAM for reference.

Threading the needle with 1-4” of heavy wet snow in the northern foothills. Unlikely. 2C1C44FF-7FC0-4666-8949-2070C232C0D7.jpeg

Back