• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Dec 8-10 Obs & Pictures Thread

I'm sitting at 36.1, we shall see what falls from the sky. The latest FFC discussion said that the air was cold enough throughout to either be light rain or light snow across the entire CWA depending on surface temps. We shall see.

Great way to start out the winter! Stayed all
snow since around 6 pm yesterday. Now we have a light drizzle.
9fa4fb2a2c1bb763763674d938377c0f.jpg
7b784799aa6079d9cccc63e23cf2a392.jpg
25cc906e62f466dfac13c21d9c4941a4.jpg

Last edited:
I’m at the in laws in Crackworth but it looked like a few flakes could be mixing in when things get “heavier.”

Jimmy, radar lighting up in Simpsonville, any ground reports!? Surely it’s just rain?

Tennessee looking interesting. Column will continue to moisten across the Carolinas expect widespread winter precip by 6z if not sooner.

Easily half inch of precip to work with...I think it’s going to get little icy today Raleigh north.maybe little more snow Charlotte back up to Boone.ga-sc interesting as well esp TN

40/37
Rain
Wind WNW at 4.

Gotta admit I thought the models were crazy when they had me warming up. They were correct as I was at 37 like 3 hours ago.

Back