• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Dec 8-10 Obs & Pictures Thread

fbbb63e3905fdf7a45ff6049ce78edfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleasantly surprised this morning. Several inches of mostly snow. Not much of a warm nose so far!

I’ve still got sleet here. Maybe some rain too. Can’t tell. Will go out in a bit and check.

Mod to heavy snow, quater size flakes. A minimum of 5 to 6 inches, no way to measure wind is gusting 25 and looks like a snow gobe outside

Woke up with 2" on the ground and sleet/frzn falling. 25miles South East of Raleigh Center. I swear I can actually see snow falling about 1 mile north of me.

7B3562B3-95F3-4A5E-919C-D71B0CE7E593.png For posterity! It was so close to amazing here! Stuck at 34, what might have been! :(

Woke up with 2" on the ground and sleet/frzn falling. 25miles South East of Raleigh Center. I swear I can actually see snow falling about 1 mile north of me.

Nah getting the same here near downtown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.5 inches sleet snow little freezing rain to here in liberty sc. I’ll consider that a win

Attachments

• A0942B4C-3BD8-4D1D-A1B4-EA64547C9207.jpeg
    A0942B4C-3BD8-4D1D-A1B4-EA64547C9207.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
I'm getting some pictures sent to me this morning out of Wilson and just east. Looks like they got around 3"-4", a good inch or more than here. I think they would have at the most 5 miles of 'Northness' on me.

27temp/26DP real feel 10 moderate snow about 6-7 on the ground already (hard to measure properly with the wind drifting it). We SHOULD mix and then change to sleet after 3:00 or so today but I am not so sure. We expect another 4-8" during the day today, 1-2" overnight and possibly another inch before noon tomorrow before ending

Back