• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Dating Thread.

Man I'm taking the low and slow approach kind of like cooking good barbecue ? like I said I ain't trying to lose my job?

Ha! Understandable on both fronts.

Here's what I've learned years ago as I'm someone who has always been extremely perceptive and observant.... If you can read someone then that'll be your tell-tale sign. If she's the type that could potentially make waves then stay away. If she's the opposite then go for it.

That's usually been my way of going about things whenever I've dealt with anyone from work and I've never had any issues let alone anyone being aware what was taking place. ?

Is she a "looker?"

Did you finally take a chance? ?
Man I'm taking the low and slow approach kind of like cooking good barbecue ? like I said I ain't trying to lose my job?
Ha! Understandable on both fronts.

Here's what I've learned years ago as I'm someone who has always been extremely perceptive and observant.... If you can read someone then that'll be your tell-tale sign. If she's the type that could potentially make waves then stay away. If she's the opposite then go for it.

That's usually been my way of going about things whenever I've dealt with anyone from work and I've never had any issues let alone anyone being aware what was taking place. ?

Is she a "looker?"
Oh God yes a solid 10!

Sometimes it is very frustrating when your wife gets very personal and crabby because it's the time of the month. Like good grief, she get so upset about finances and stuff when there's nothing to worry about, we are in the middle of closing a house so we are discussing that and I bring up a little detail of something and she breaks down like it's the end of the world. ??. So now I'm upset because shes upset. ???

Sometimes it is very frustrating when your wife gets very personal and crabby because it's the time of the month. Like good grief, she get so upset about finances and stuff when there's nothing to worry about, we are in the middle of closing a house so we are discussing that and I bring up a little detail of something and she breaks down like it's the end of the world. ??. So now I'm upset because shes upset. ???
Don't talk to her about the weather ?

Hahaha you young one, you…

I suggest divorcing her and marrying a dude into tornados instead . He would get you very well. Could storm chase together . Fabulous chasing duo .

Haha. Who would have thought that I would learn what “Tom Brady Sucks” means right here on this dating thread! Apparently I’ve not been paying attention.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back