• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Dating Thread.

I met a hot intelligent girl who might be a cold snow weather weenie the other day. We were talking and she is going to move to Boston ( her family are yankee transplants anyways down here from up there ). Big snow lover . Then today when snow was mentioned she said this “ the maps aren’t showing much but I think it will snow “. Yo what . Is she real . Bruh .
That might have been @dewpointban

I met a hot intelligent girl who might be a cold snow weather weenie the other day. We were talking and she is going to move to Boston ( her family are yankee transplants anyways down here from up there ). Big snow lover . Then today when snow was mentioned she said this “ the maps aren’t showing much but I think it will snow “. Yo what . Is she real . Bruh .
She sounds like a real weenie. Might like weenies, too. ?‍♀️

Eh, I thought about it and why not…I’ll tell what I remember of this time period from my life.

So…9+ years ago, I used to be badly addicted to Mario Kart Wii. Controlled myself better as a 17-year-old when my senior year of high school started, but I played it a lot more than I should have as a 16-year-old, and it got to the point where I neglected something that I still love now, which is college football (as I had kind of given up on Georgia for a bit in 2011).

The reason that this relates to the dating thread is because in the Mario Kart Wii community, you had people that got in online relationships, sometimes even if they didn’t live anywhere near each other.

I ended up getting involved in one, briefly, when I really shouldn’t have. This kid (who was 2 years younger than me) was just too nice and I wasn’t able to tell him no because I can be too shy, even online at times. That combined with a couple other issues, one of them being the fact that I liked to change rooms online too quickly at times led to this “relationship” lasting only a couple weeks, and eventually to the top of a clan in the game not liking me.

I was upset when it ended, and now, several years later, I look at the fact that I was upset as something that was pretty silly.

PS: It was way, WAAAYYYY too easy to “hack” online in this game, and when tempers flared involving relationships, the fact that it was too easy to “hack” caused things that seem childish to me now.

And so, that concludes the story that is a bit nerdy from my life, lol. Or at least what I remember from those days.
For some reason I thought you were way older than I am lol(no offense).

I remember back when I was like 14-17 I would go on this site called omegle where you would basically chat with random people and I basically learned to flirt with girls on there. I did play Roblox and Club Penguin a lot too but I was never really involved in the online dating that went on in those communities thankfully.

Just got dumped by my friend/fwb. RIP

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

tumblr_llgqq8zr051qa2l3vo1_500.gif

Back