• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Observations Current Observations

Omgd it’s been pouring all morning , like holy hell type rain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48 and light rain here in Bakersfield, California... We're under a hard freeze warning tonight, NWS forecast is calling for an overnight low of 27F, the record low for the date is 26F. Pretty sad it feels a lot more like winter in the Mojave Desert of Southern California than central NC.

Didn't get nowhere near as cold as forecast here this morning, some fog developed and kept us from acheiving maximum outgoing longwave radiation loss. Temps are around 35F but it certainly feels nice considering the climatology of Southern California

Didn't get nowhere near as cold as forecast here this morning, some fog developed and kept us from acheiving maximum outgoing longwave radiation loss. Temps are around 35F but it certainly feels nice considering the climatology of Southern California
I stand corrected I was looking at the nearby airport observations and there's ice on everything out here lol definitely solidly in the upper 20s & we managed to stay away from the dense fog near the airport

I stand corrected I was looking at the nearby airport observations and there's ice on everything out here lol definitely solidly in the upper 20s & we managed to stay away from the dense fog near the airport
It's 5am there why are you awake

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

About to be your typical gray cloudy day where it feels raw in which we seemingly see a lot of late fall and winter.

I feel like I'm spring cleaning today lol

This might be the last 70 degree day for awhile

Now that I've said that the pattern will probably flip to nothing but :p

The last official teen temp in Dec for CHA was in 2010.. Didn't realize it was that long ago. There were teen lows in Nov 2014 though.

Weather has been horrible past 3 Days. Nothing but clouds. I hate not seeing the sun for an extended period of time

Back