• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today is day 5 for me symptoms wise. Been an up and down type of day. I have not ran a fever at all today. Taking some Tylenol for the aches. I’ll go from feeling really bad to really good with even no chest heaviness. Oxygen is hanging mainly around 95. Dr told me to take 1000 mg vitamin c 2 times a day, 5000 icu of vitamin d3, 50-100 mg of zinc. Was even able to get a good nap with my bipap mask on. Walking around house in 15 minute segments for atleast an hour.

Have you asked about monoclonal antibody treatment? Here's a link from HHS. Really worth looking into.

So today is day 5 for me symptoms wise. Been an up and down type of day. I have not ran a fever at all today. Taking some Tylenol for the aches. I’ll go from feeling really bad to really good with even no chest heaviness. Oxygen is hanging mainly around 95. Dr told me to take 1000 mg vitamin c 2 times a day, 5000 icu of vitamin d3, 50-100 mg of zinc. Was even able to get a good nap with my bipap mask on. Walking around house in 15 minute segments for atleast an hour.

There's a location in Floyd County.

im not sure I’d be eligible. Says 65 and over or underlining conditions that could cause my case to become severe. I actually just read that obesity qualifies.

Last edited:
Sorry if my posts are annoying or a bore, but I figure posting my status may help others. Today is Day 6, still feel ok, very tired but can’t sleep much. Surprisingly I remain fever free. My O2 today has dropped some down to 92-93 but goes up to 97-98 with deep breathing. Don’t really have any shortness of breath. I did just today lose my taste and smell. Still moving around much as I can and guzzling water

Sorry if my posts are annoying or a bore, but I figure posting my status may help others. Today is Day 6, still feel ok, very tired but can’t sleep much. Surprisingly I remain fever free. My O2 today has dropped some down to 92-93 but goes up to 97-98 with deep breathing. Don’t really have any shortness of breath. I did just today lose my taste and smell. Still moving around much as I can and guzzling water
You aren’t boring, and I agree it is helpful to hear everyone’s unique experiences. Sounds like you are taking things seriously and doing what you need to do to heal. Be safe, and get well soon!

How does he explain the rapid drop in cases? It's certainly not from better behavior.
I suspect it’s just viral seasonality as we see with every virus pretty much, but it is interesting. We didn’t reach herd immunity with the Spanish Flu nor did we have any vaccines or many significant mitigation measures, and yet it had three distinct waves and eventually went away.

I suspect it’s just viral seasonality as we see with every virus pretty much, but it is interesting. We didn’t reach herd immunity with the Spanish Flu nor did we have any vaccines or many significant mitigation measures, and yet it had three distinct waves and eventually went away.
Yes, also testing has been stunted or stopped completely in many different states (particularly the large state, Texas) over the past week or so. This may dramatically influence the numbers. Surely we are on a downward trend, but believe when we catch up from the winter weather situation, we may close the gap some on the giant plunge of cases.
Either way, we are still, as of right now, clearly headed in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back