• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been crystal clear from the beginning. Unfortunately, the truth is heavily politicized, and people are too easily blinded by the political theater and ideology.

There was a video explaining all this early last March, but, it was scrub off the internet I believe. It showed the labs website of the workers , that died earlier from covid, if any one wants to look it up.

There was a video explaining all this early last March, but, it was scrub off the internet I believe. It showed the labs website of the workers , that died earlier from covid, if any one wants to look it up.
Didnt fit the political narrative,objective of the MSM. "The China Virus." look at the damage this did and one side just turns a blind eye. Just gave communist China the green flag to keep on keeping on. Amazes me the infatuation several have in sideing with these clowns. Making excuses and enabling a COMMUNIST China power grab on the world stage. China has over 1200 concentration camps, disastrous human rights. Yet the MSM and Government not only refuse to call them out, but defend, stand firm against anyone who does. Sickening

Crickets in here.

Please explain how flu was basically non existent worldwide if not for the masks. Masks do work when used properly.

Please explain how flu was basically non existent worldwide if not for the masks. Masks do work when used properly.

Social distancing is likely a much bigger factor imo. Also, the N95 type of mask is the most effective mask by a good margin. A surgical or cloth mask isn’t nearly as effective. In addition, fist or arm bumping as opposed to hand shaking and increased hand washing/use of hand sanitizer are both very helpful. My point is that if everyone wore a surgical mask (not N95) but there was no social distancing, people continued to shake hands, and there wasn’t increased hand sanitizing/washing, there’d likely have still been an active flu season with only modest reduction. My point is that whereas mask wearing was helpful, it was not nearly the only factor.

Aside: I plan to continue fist bumping as opposed to hand shaking as much as possible for the foreseeable future. I had already been doing some of that before Covid.

This backs up the point I made a week or so ago.

This sentence said it all , “Plus, as an introvert, masks give her comfort.” It’s just socially inept people finding a crutch for their social ineptness instead of actually attempting to toughen up and socialize . Virtually every person in the article found it as a safe space lmao. Whatever if you want to wear your weakness on your face go for it .

Bonus for employers : if the person walks in wearing a mask and they wrote on their resume good with people you now have a great way to call bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back