• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Why are they mad? I'm seeing the same thing on my socials and I think it's interesting that people are raging
Because I told them no mask for me anymore like 99 percent of the time. Following CDC guidelines. I guess some people will wear them forever, which I could care less if you do. Likewise don't get mad at me for not wearing one and adhering to the guidelines.

Because I told them no mask for me anymore like 99 percent of the time. Following CDC guidelines. I guess some people will wear them forever, which I could care less if you do. Likewise don't get mad at me for not wearing one and adhering to the guidelines.
Agreed. I have to go back to work 7/1 I'm interested to see what they are going to do as far as safety now

I don't really mind wearing a mask but as soon as I can I probably won't outside of certain situations (I get my second shot next week, which means about a week or so after if I can my lean is toward not wearing one).

One would be if I were in a hospital probably.

Some habits are likely altered forever now. I wouldn't have said the above before last year.

I don't understand why anybody who has gotten the vaccine should feel any apprehension about being mask free and going and doing whatever they want. Since the vaccine is completely safe and since it protects you as stated, then go be free and live life. I don't see the problem.

I'll probably still have to wear a mask for my job and I'll still wear one until the N.C mandate ends and/or whenever businesses require them.

I don't understand why anybody who has gotten the vaccine should feel any apprehension about being mask free and going and doing whatever they want. Since the vaccine is completely safe and since it protects you as stated, then go be free and live life. I don't see the problem.
I still wore masks indoors just so nobody will give me crap for not wearing one lol

Only reason I could see is they have kids at home that haven't been vaccinated and want to limit risk of bring it home to them.

I don't really mind wearing a mask but as soon as I can I probably won't outside of certain situations (I get my second shot next week, which means about a week or so after if I can my lean is toward not wearing one).

One would be if I were in a hospital probably.

Some habits are likely altered forever now. I wouldn't have said the above before last year.
Unrestricted breathing is not really a "habit". Also, don't get the second jab! That is no vaccine and will cause you great harm!

A lot of people like to feel superior to everybody else, it makes them feel important and valued.

I really believe masks have become a safety blanket of sorts in the sense of vulnerability not safety from a virus where the impacts of masking are minimal. Just like people have become accustomed to hiding behind their screens they can now hide behind their masks. Social interaction is dwindling(and it was before the virus)which you can clearly see if you decide to actually look into someone’s eyes you meet on public as you are talking to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back