• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you feel better soon! I went bed last night and my left leg was hurting not real bad but enough that I couldn’t go to sleep. I got up and researched blood clots but I didn’t have all the symptoms and the pain went away after about 4 hours. Weird stuff for sure.
That's the microchip settling into place. Takes a few hours.

You sure it's not the 5G pinging the nearest cell tower? ;)

Anyhow, temp went up to 100.8. I took some advil and laid down. My head hurts and I have some body aches. It's not horrible but not great either.

Hopefully it will only be a few hours for ya. I know I had a fever with mine for about 4 hours and then it was good.

The first shot I had absolutely no symptoms. The second shot resulted in a 102 degree fever and the most sick I have felt in over 10 years. My hole body was aching and head pounding. I couldn’t operate at all.
I had the exact same thing. I though I was dying the day after my second shot

Second Pfizer dose wasn’t too bad for me. Some aches all over, low grade fever at night and very tired feeling for about 24 hours but that was it. Crazy how it affects people so differently.
Same for me except no fever.

Second Pfizer dose wasn’t too bad for me. Some aches all over, low grade fever at night and very tired feeling for about 24 hours but that was it. Crazy how it affects people so differently.

Yeah, my boss didn’t have anything other than a sore arm for the first shot and nothing for the second, but another guy I know isn’t doing well after his second shot, it apparently messed his blood sugar up and he has barely went outside in at least three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back