• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, interesting. My doctor didn't recommend that I get any vaccines, much less Covid experimental ones, at my recent annual exam. The assistant asked if I wanted one, but I declined and there was no more talk of it.
Good luck!... hope you don't come down with it. I guess if you do you can load up on Hydroxychloroquine or inject some bleach while standing under a UV light.

I got my second Pfizer shot yesterday afternoon. Today, especially early in the day, I had side effects of fatigue and body aches, though nothing too bad. It seems to have subsided this evening. I was very unproductive at work as a result, though.

Good luck!... hope you don't come down with it. I guess if you do you can load up on Hydroxychloroquine or inject some bleach while standing under a UV light.
Vaccines are def a net positive hard to argue otherwise, though I think more research needs to be done on its affect on immunity and chronic illnesseses. I know for my illness, one cause could literally be the sterile germ free sickness free modern environment we live in. flu shot also occasionally, like one in a million, causes a rare auto immune disorder which leads to muscle wasting if im not mistaken. Not that it should deter you from vaccines since people arent dropping dead but i think its worth more research.

Hey y’all, I know it’s not Covid related but I figured I’d give ya an update on me lol. Infection is gone and I’m done with the doxycycline ?. My wife is being a super woman by repacking my wound daily for me. Went in today and the wound center said it looks good. Keep packing it with Dakins. Said will probably take up to a month for it to heal properly from inside out.
Im finally getting better as well! Look at us both! my wound is healing as well and i finally regained a lot of my core strength back! Yay!

While we are mentioning health issues.....I was jackslapped with a severe bout of nerve pain from my previous shingles outbreaks. Started yesterday with what I call the zaps. Radiating nerve pain that feels like lightning or being stabbed. I get them from the crown of my noggin down the right side of my face. I also get weird sensations in my face. Sort of like someone scratching me. I describe like someone taking a pizza cutter with tiny needles going up and down on my face. It alternates between that and a burning feeling.

Oddly enough more and more people are getting shingles much earlier in life because of the chickenpox vaccine.

My arm is sore and I’m pretty tired but that’s it. I did have a little trouble sleeping but not to bad. Let me know how it goes for you.
Well I felt 100 percent normal when I woke up but now I suddenly have the chills and a temp of 100.

Well I felt 100 percent normal when I woke up but now I suddenly have the chills and a temp of 100.
I hope you feel better soon! I went bed last night and my left leg was hurting not real bad but enough that I couldn’t go to sleep. I got up and researched blood clots but I didn’t have all the symptoms and the pain went away after about 4 hours. Weird stuff for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back