• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell us more? When did the symptoms arrive after vaccine? What were they? Moderna will be the shot I get to, so I’m curious.
I got the shot around 3pm Friday, and felt fine for th rest of the day. Arm hurt like a mother, though, so I took some Tylenol and went to sleep. I wake up around 3am to fever, chills, nausea, and a massive headache. Took more tylenol and tried to sleep. Fever and chills went away but for the remainder of my Saturday I felt really crappy. By Sunday I felt normal.

Sounds like something the governors would take to court pretty quick.
Actually I saw that the federal government does have the authority to do travel restrictions for states in a pandemic. https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article249154715.html
But federal officials do have powers to restrict travel between states during a pandemic, according to the Public Health Service Act that uses language from an 1890 law allowing the federal government to make and enforce regulations to prevent the spread of communicable diseases “from one State or possession into any other State or possession.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back