• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity are the numbers rising in your area? My county numbers are rising but I do not about my city as the mayor will not release the numbers because about a month ago he got called out for incorrect numbers on FB ? Yep thin skinned politicians still exist
I don’t know but I’ll check.

France becomes the 4th country to report 40,000+ new COVID-19 cases. They also reported 162 new deaths.

I think more people are throwing caution to the wind or at least my area. Covid fatigue is very real in my area. Going in grocery stores more and more are not wearing masks. People are having get togethers, going to football games, kids having parties, etc and it only takes one to spread it
I'm in Huntsville too and what you describe has been my experience as well.

I'm in Huntsville too and what you describe has been my experience as well.
I'm actually south of Huntsville in Arab. Huntsville is much better than here or it was 2 weeks ago. MIL was just tested again for covid. If she is positive she will be a reinfection as she had it in April and was hospitalized for a week

I'm actually south of Huntsville in Arab. Huntsville is much better than here or it was 2 weeks ago. MIL was just tested again for covid. If she is positive she will be a reinfection as she had it in April and was hospitalized for a week
Prayers for your mother in law! What I am noticing in HSV is that people are not wearing masks as much unless it is absolutely required(like going into Walmart).

France reports 42,032 new cases and 298 new deaths. 114 are from nursing homes.
in France, 14,985 people are currently hospitalized with COVID, while 2,432 are in ICU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back