• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why they "hope you don't know" the flu causes it also but I do know it's much less frequent than 35 percent of the time, like what's happening with covid-19. Unfortunately like most things about this virus, it's too soon to say anything for certain about it's long term effects, because nobody has had it long term yet.
The point is that this information is known so it’s not something new but it isn’t talked about with other viruses. I’ve also heard from multiple doctors on tv and on the radio that don’t seem too worried but then again we live in the SE. It’s political I think.

I will note the Big 10 is probably going to start football in October even with this information so I guess they aren’t worried about it anymore or as much. At the end of the day it’s politics and money.

Pitt county saw some big positive jumps about 10 days ago. A lot had to do with the college starting back. We added 100 cases a day for a few days. However at the same time the number of hospitalized patients at Vidant health had dropped to 81 which was the lowest in weeks.

Of course as these new infections have matured the hospital is now reporting 111 patients which I believe is a new high.

IMO, if this time next year we're still dealing with this, and things haven't improved, opened back up, etc, then I think we're stuck living in these conditions from now on.

I think UGA's numbers are single handedly driving Georgia's numbers up. That outbreak is pretty bad.

IF this is true, there might well be a lot of undiagnosed cases as well and the frats/sororities doing this is the only reason why they haven't sent everyone back home except for the athletes lol...

IF this is true, there might well be a lot of undiagnosed cases as well and the frats/sororities doing this is the only reason why they haven't sent everyone back home except for the athletes lol...

That's expected actually maybe that person should have taken the semester off to be safer

That's expected actually maybe that person should have taken the semester off to be safer
Honestly if they have an outbreak on campus they need to stay on campus otherwise u risk spreading it to their home communities. I’d also say that Georgia College in Milledgeville has it worse that Georgia with 10% of their student body having tested positive.

Honestly if they have an outbreak on campus they need to stay on campus otherwise u risk spreading it to their home communities. I’d also say that Georgia College in Milledgeville has it worse that Georgia with 10% of their student body having tested positive.
I like Georgia college. I almost went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back