• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great Wolf Lodge pushed their opening dates back YET AGAIN! Nothing has changed in the grand scheme of things (Covid) in the last month yet they wait a week before check in to tell you. I’ve had enough of those idiots. Called and got a full refund. I’m taking my business to Tennessee! Wilderness at the smokies here we come!

No fever today but I think I was the straw that broke the camels back today and got all in-person classes at NCSU canceled. I got called by the wake county health board and was asked some very invasive questions. I told them about last Thursday how me and my friends visited another friend who had just gotten moved into her apartment. Then she took the address of that apartment and a few hours later WRAL posts an article and mentions an apartment. I didn't party or anything like those frats did so I don't feel guilty. Just helped a friend get moved in and hung out. I doubt I got the infection from there though. Only I got sick out of that group

Brother in law has tested positive for Covid. He is feeling under the weather with his biggest issue is lack of taste and smell.

In other news AL has dropped to 1067 current hospitalizations. At this rate we will drop below 1000 on Tuesday. It’s almost like Covid has almost completely lost its punch.

Brother in law has tested positive for Covid. He is feeling under the weather with his biggest issue is lack of taste and smell.

In other news AL has dropped to 1067 current hospitalizations. At this rate we will drop below 1000 on Tuesday. It’s almost like Covid has almost completely lost its punch.
What is the link for Alabama hospitalizations for covid?

Total Tn Cases are showing a slow decrease, but only marginal really. Interesting Hamilton Co. has more cases than Knox, although there is a population differential there, not sure why: 1598176011210.png

Total Tn Cases are showing a slow decrease, but only marginal really. Interesting Hamilton Co. has more cases than Knox, although there is a population differential there, not sure why:
Hamilton county is 25% minority while Knox county is 12%. I wonder if that's it? Unfortunately there has been a lot of evidence that Coronavirus has hit minority communities harder, for a myriad number of reasons.

Hamilton county is 25% minority while Knox county is 12%. I wonder if that's it? Unfortunately there has been a lot of evidence that Coronavirus has hit minority communities harder, for a myriad number of reasons.
I wonder why Hamilton has so many more minorities than Knox ?

Hmmm, just based off the surface, this would potentially worry me a heck of a lot more than the mind games over HCL:

And apparently we're going to see a Trump press conference about this as a possible therapeutic this evening, smmfh.

In other news, let me just say that temperature checks would probably be pretty useless for me, because I remember being sick as a dog with strep throat the first time I caught and I had no fever at all. Only thing that would work with me is probably the honor system, where if I feel bad I don't show up.

Hmmm, just based off the surface, this would potentially worry me a heck of a lot more than the mind games over HCL:

And apparently we're going to see a Trump press conference about this as a possible therapeutic this evening, smmfh.

In other news, let me just say that temperature checks would probably be pretty useless for me, because I remember being sick as a dog with strep throat the first time I caught and I had no fever at all. Only thing that would work with me is probably the honor system, where if I feel bad I don't show up.

The Doctors who are developing this has sent it to the FDA for approval. They could do like other Botanical/"All Natural" product developers and side step that part of the process but decided not to. Tho the claims are more than likely to optimistic at least they are taking a longer path to get it to market instead of taking short cuts for the easy bucks.

The great Wolf Lodge pushed their opening dates back YET AGAIN! Nothing has changed in the grand scheme of things (Covid) in the last month yet they wait a week before check in to tell you. I’ve had enough of those idiots. Called and got a full refund. I’m taking my business to Tennessee! Wilderness at the smokies here we come!
Just go to discovery island! Just as fun as GWL

The Doctors who are developing this has sent it to the FDA for approval. They could do like other Botanical/"All Natural" product developers and side step that part of the process but decided not to. Tho the claims are more than likely to optimistic at least they are taking a longer path to get it to market instead of taking short cuts for the easy bucks.

As it turns out the announcement will actually be emergency approval about plasma. Not really new news...but I guess it requires a "conference" anyway.

For now, y'all can pay no mind to that above post with the Oleandrin stuff.

Made a weekend trip to colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. Even though only a small part of Busch gardens was open we made the best of it. No wait times at all for any rides. No worries about social distancing because they capped capacity at 1000 people when park capacity is really 25,000. They even made you socially distance while parking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200823-193602_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200823-193602_Gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20200823-193528_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200823-193528_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20200823-193521_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200823-193521_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.