• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
more kids have died from wearing a mask in China than have died from the coronavirus in Canada

More people died here in two weeks than Canada has had total, what's your point exactly?

Another dragging out of phase 2. What useless science is behind this tell me? No gyms or move theaters but crowd the beaches , parks , malls , restaurants ? Hell some of the “ officials” in this state wanted him to take it one step back. No I’m sorry you whiny little ... no .

You have actual facts to back this up or are you making it up as you go along like usual?
“There have been 7,888 cases of COVID-19 in patients under the age of 20 in Canada, according to Public Health Agency of Canada data last updated Monday night. Of those thousands of young infected patients, only one has died.”

And this has to do with the US how? Also it's stupid if any school does PE with people wearing a mask. Just don't have them to PE.
But this is an actual challenge that they have shown on numerous news outlets..they’re encouraging it..it’s extremely dangerous..heat stroke is life altering.

“There have been 7,888 cases of COVID-19 in patients under the age of 20 in Canada, according to Public Health Agency of Canada data last updated Monday night. Of those thousands of young infected patients, only one has died.”

If your point was to paint mask wearing in a negative light, one heavily cherry-picked fact is a pretty miserable, desperate attempt at doing it.

more kids have died from wearing a mask in China than have died from the coronavirus in Canada

Though it is obviously possible, the article states that it hasn't yet been concluded that wearing the mask contributed to either death. These deaths may have stilled occurred without a mask. Unfortunately, I read about isolated incidences of teens in the US dying in similar fashion when working out or playing a sport such as football. Sometimes, it is due to an undetected congenital heart problem..

Using a country with one of the best health care systems in the world, that has citizens who take the virus seriously, as the best case scenario for this virus doesn't have much to do with America. I'm not sure what your unending quest to minimize this virus comes from but it's old and not really funny or helpful.

Using a country with one of the best health care systems in the world, that has citizens who take the virus seriously, as the best case scenario for this virus doesn't have much to do with America. I'm not sure what your unending quest to minimize this virus comes from but it's old and not really funny or helpful.
At this point he’s showing himself to be the type of person who just likes to say stuff to annoy people. He has not engaged in this topic in any serious way for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back