• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they all get tested?
4 of the 9. One thought she contracted it but tested as soon as she got back and come to find out over three weeks after her test she was negative. My fiancés grandmother was tested as surgery protocol because she had a scheduled surgery the week after the trip and she was also negative. Fiancé tested twice and was negative both times. Future father in law had to test to return to work. He was also negative. Not one person got sick. The law of averages would say at least a handful of people inside the house should have gotten sick yet that wasn’t the case. Incredible, really.

My 17 year old was in direct contact (less than 6 feet of separation) and no mask with 2 different people who tested positive. About 3 weeks apart from each other

One was his swim coach the other was a friend he rode with to get pizza. He never had any sign of being sick. If he had it with no symptoms he did not spread it to anyone In our house. I can’t figure out the spread of this virus
Exactly. No one even knows what makes a person more prone to getting the virus. No one knows how it spreads. No one knows jack sh**. The more they pretend they know, the more I lose faith in what they’re telling me. The more they tell me what to do, the more I don’t want to do what they tell me to do.

4 of the 9. One thought she contracted it but tested as soon as she got back and come to find out over three weeks after her test she was negative. My fiancés grandmother was tested as surgery protocol because she had a scheduled surgery the week after the trip and she was also negative. Fiancé tested twice and was negative both times. Future father in law had to test to return to work. He was also negative. Not one person got sick. The law of averages would say at least a handful of people inside the house should have gotten sick yet that wasn’t the case. Incredible, really.

Glad none of them became ill

Yall worried about mask. Lol check out your smart phone. We all had a covid 19 sensor installed on them this weekend.
Android go to settings, Google settings and youll find it installed there.
Iphone go to settings,privacy,health. Its there waiting for you to install.

Yall worried about mask. Lol check out your smart phone. We all had a covid 19 sensor installed on them this weekend.
Android go to settings, Google settings and youll find it installed there.
Iphone go to settings,privacy,health. Its there waiting for you to install.
I was kinda being funny about it.
D9D52593-6C95-4096-8014-2E9387730A7D.jpeg

Think Jimmy is like a lot of folks, myself. They kept saying flatten the curve and we did. But its like the goal post move everyday. You have a lot of folks who want a complete shutdown again for a couple of months,trying to make that aurgument all over again. People have lost their entire life long investments from these shutdowns. 1000s. Yes they, we all value life. But the cure has become a bigger problem than the virus to a multitude. Thats where alot of the fustration is stemming from. Its a no win for eitheir side of the debate. Think both sides can agree upon that.

I have little to no faith in wearing a mask thats not n95. I wear them (dont possess a n95) in stores because its the good citizen thing to do,brings peace to others. No biggie. Have elderly to care for and certainly understand cancer survivors etc being on pins n needles. Im not a spring chicken myself. Point is, we got to be realistic and get to the point past shutdowns,mask etc. The lack of information, investigative reporting,news etc is mind boggeling. If Ive learned one thing so far, its the folks suposedly in the know, science, govt what have you know as little as I know about Corono. If they do know,its buried and not reported by MSM.

About wearing masks. Interview on cbs sixty minutes where he said people should not walk around wearing masks to prevent COVID. Now he says, yeah do that. He has been wrong on so many aspects of this thing, including best treatments. Wants to sell you and expensive drug when a cheap effective treatment is readily available. Also, who elected this clown? Why does he suddenly have authority to dictate how people should behave?
Probably people like you. Now see what he's got us into.

Oh man yall got conned. A preacher!! Oh my.

So for the record, it sounds like we have unanimous agreement, with the exception of far right sources (and of course, those people affiliated with the Trump administration) that hydroxychloroquine is not only ineffective as a treatment for Covid-19, but it could also be harmful and perhaps fatal as well.

Do I have that right?

These people have ZERO EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE (that is a blind study medical peer review abstract) on the efficacy of HCQ, Z-Pak, and Zinc combined to treat CoVid-19. They have, what is called in the medical field “flawed medical research” if it can even be called research. Remember, causation does not equal correlation with their findings.

They are merely taking anecdotal evidence and using it to further their agenda. The danger in this is that there is no “control” group. You cannot do a drug study and hope for it to show a positive finding without it being A) diverse B) blind C) controlled and D) used with a placebo within the study. [mention]Jon [/mention] can back me on this since he is in the medical field just like I was.

giphy.gif

Maybe we should create a separate thread for the conspiracy-theory-minded folks. If you live in a world where everything is a conspiracy, that eventually makes you the one who determines what is true and what is not. If this is all a grand conspiracy to remove Trump; for hospital executives to get rich; for Bill Gates to control the world; for Fauci to get super rich from a vaccine, then it is the greatest hoax of all time. I mean, just think of how theses powerful few have been able to get almost every country on earth to participate. It's amazing. Hats off to them for orchestrating such a grand scheme!

Maybe we should create a separate thread for the conspiracy-theory-minded folks. If you live in a world where everything is a conspiracy, that eventually makes you the one who determines what is true and what is not. If this is all a grand conspiracy to remove Trump; for hospital executives to get rich; for Bill Gates to control the world; for Fauci to get super rich from a vaccine, then it is the greatest hoax of all time. I mean, just think of how theses powerful few have been able to get almost every country on earth to participate in their grand scheme. It's amazing. Hats off to them for orchestrating such a grand scheme!

Please. I would love that. That way we can see all the theories presented by the tin foil hat crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back