• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used this analogy several times and the post you quoted is a prime example.

If a tornado hits one part of the county but not the rest do the unaffected get to say there was no tornado?!

Its shortsighted way of looking at this disease.
No. But we get to say there is no tornado damage here, so don’t send resources to our area. My county is done with the virus and shouldn’t be under any restrictions.

The one silver lining to this is that if there are more people with the virus than we know, then the death rate is less, because deaths are all documented. There has to be something coming down the pike to slow or prevent this. Our current way of living can't be sustained for very long.

The one silver lining to this is that if there are more people with the virus than we know, then the death rate is less, because deaths are all documented. There has to be something coming down the pike to slow or prevent this. Our current way of living can't be sustained for very long.
Everyone just needs to get it. 120 million have already died so that’s a lot. Get it recover as good as you can and hope a vaccine comes very soon.

Everyone just needs to get it. 120 million have already died so that’s a lot. Get it recover as good as you can and hope a vaccine comes very soon.
No thanks. Not going to take my chance with a virus we don't know the long term health effects from. I know several that have got it and have been fighting symptoms for well over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back