• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to happen, this virus won’t go away 100%. Get removed for 14 days and keep moving.
Remember folks,... this was never about avoiding the virus. It was about slowly building herd immunity. You can't do that unless people get the virus. Just protect the elderly and don't over-run the hospitals.

Remember folks,... this was never about avoiding the virus. It was about slowly building herd immunity. You can't do that unless people get the virus. Just protect the elderly and don't over-run the hospitals.

Herd immunity is in question now though possibly. What do we do if herd immunity doesnt work?

Herd immunity is in question now though possibly. What do we do if herd immunity doesnt work?
Everything is always in question with this virus. Wear a mask, don't wear a mask. We'll get a vaccine, Not a vaccine. Hydrocholoriquine or not...

I don't know what 'WE' are going to do, but I know 'I' am going to stop worrying for the next "This doesn't work / we're all doomed" article, and move on with my life as best as possible.

Better hope they get more effective at treating it (so that less people die, go to the hospital, or suffer long-term issues), the virus mutates into a weaker state, or they develop a legitimate vaccine...or all of the above. Otherwise, we're just going to have to live life, which is going to be a dice roll.

Better hope they get more effective at treating it (so that less people die, go to the hospital, or suffer long-term issues), the virus mutates into a weaker state, or they develop a legitimate vaccine...or all of the above. Otherwise, we're just going to have to live life, which is going to be a dice roll.

Seems thats the way its headed. Hopefully a treatment comes along.

Ok here is something to ponder on. How can NY and AL record close to the same number of CV cases yet have four to ten times more deaths per day? It’s been this way for weeks. You can also use the same case for other states.

Seems thats the way its headed. Hopefully a treatment comes along.
I've heard several anecdotal things about vitamin d and zinc and stuff to take preemptively. Any truth to any of that, or is it just another one of those things that you should do and then later it offers no benefit and later you should do it again lol? I take a vitamin d and elderberry capsule every day.

I've heard several anecdotal things about vitamin d and zinc and stuff to take preemptively. Any truth to any of that, or is it just another one of those things that you should do and then later it offers no benefit and later you should do it again lol? I take a vitamin d and elderberry capsule every day.

Right now I dont know of anything tbat is proven to work. I'll ask my friend who's doing the in hospital clinical trials if she is seeing anything yet that gives hope the drug they are testing will work.

I got an answer and I'll PM you.

Life’s a dice roll anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's today's update:

GA reported changes in 24 hour increments ending on Fri 6/12 through Mon 6/22: chart looks good on my PC but jumbled on my Iphone

Note the record high # of cases reported for any one day on 6/20 but also note the huge increase in number of tests recorded that day. Then notice both tests and cases drop way back down on 6/21. Note 6/21's low hosp, ICU, and deaths but that's because it was Sunday.

Date...……...…….. Fri 6/12..Sat 6/13..Sun 6/14..Mon 6/15..Tue 6/16..Wed 6/17..Thu 6/18..Fri 6/19..Sat 6/20..Sun 6/21..Mon 6/22
Tests (nonantibody) 7,493.......13,254...…...16,286...…..7,089...……...4,218...……..15,450...…….12,696...…..6,556.......24,613......9,719.......9,719
Cases...…….……………....810...…….1,018...………..880...…….733...………...664...…………..952...………….882...…..1,097.........1,800..........892.......1,227
Hospitalizations.……..108...…....…...43.........……..24...…......74...………….132...………….….89...…………120...……..109...............65................27...............89
ICU...………………………...15...……..…….8...…………….5...………..9...…………...22...………….….19...…………...25...……….13...............18..................4...............11
Deaths...……………...……43......…..…...28...…...……….5...……...43......……......35......……….….46...…………..30...……….31..................6...................1.................5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back