• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social distancing and the lockdowns worked. We slowed the spread giving the hospitals time to prepare.

The disastrous rollout of the lockdowns and who can open and who cant just turned everyone off of these lockdowns. I couldnt get a haircut if I had a new job interview but I could go buy a 5th of liquor? Serious wtf.

This entire disaster response has been abysmal from the top down at every agency and level of government.

Positive test done mean death so it’s g
Social distancing and the lockdowns worked. We slowed the spread giving the hospitals time to prepare.

The disastrous rollout of the lockdowns and who can open and who cant just turned everyone off of these lockdowns. I couldnt get a haircut if I had a new job interview but I could go buy a 5th of liquor? Serious wtf.

This entire disaster response has been abysmal from the top down at every agency and level of government.
Come to Georgia, you can get a hair cut, shop, eat and buy liquor.

Weird, GA DPH says it updated but has identical numbers as yesterday. Guess it’s a glitch, but after the record day yesterday, kinda wish they would make sure the data is updating

Here's the late update:

GA reported changes in 24 hour increments ending on Fri 6/12 through Sun 6/21: chart looks good on my PC but jumbled on my Iphone

Note the record high # of cases reported for any one day on 6/20 but also note the huge increase in number of tests recorded that day. Then notice both tests and cases drop way back down on 6/21. Note 6/21's low hosp, ICU, and deaths but that's because it is a Sunday.

Date...………………...…….. Fri 6/12....Sat 6/13..Sun 6/14..Mon 6/15..Tue 6/16.....Wed 6/17..Thu 6/18..Fri 6/19..Sat 6/20..Sun 6/21
Tests (excluding antibodies): 7,493...…….13,254...…..16,286...…..7,089...……...4,218...……..15,450...…….12,696...…..6,556.......24,613......9,719
Cases...……….......….………………....810...……….1,018...………..880...…….733...………...664...…………..952...………….882...…..1,097.........1,800........892
Hospitalizations...…………………..108...…………...43.........……..24...…......74...………….132...…………….89...…………120...……..109...............65.............27
ICU...………………….…………..………...15...…………….8...…………….5...………..9...…………...22...…………….19...…………...25...……….13...............18................4
Deaths...……………...…………...………43......………...28...…...……….5...……...43......……...….35......………….46...…………..30...……….31..................6................1

Roy Cooper said he would not follow the democratic state of New York where they did region by region phases/restrictions. Why should Wilkesboro and Elizabeth City be in the same boat? Politics. That’s your answer. And that’s why he’s getting voted out in November.

Last edited:
Why did we pick to battle salons and gyms over Tyson Foods?. $600 to unemployed for all should have been reserved to meat processing plants only. And or large COVID hotspots.

Last edited:
WHO should be abolished after all the money and time they had for this **** show. You can’t tell me it would cost billions to know we needed a plan for region by region restrictions (not state by state), job hot spots plans and face masks. And WHO should have had unemployment plans surely it wouldn’t have costed billions to know $600 extra on top of their unemployment is a stab in the back to essential workers.

WHO had time and money to know we needed to limit sanitizer and toilet paper too before it got here. I mean they are such a big failure. someone who makes $10/hr nobody would have had some concrete policy to follow and protect America’s interest.

WHO should be abolished after all the money and time they had for this **** show. You can’t tell me it would cost billions to know we needed a plan for region by region restrictions (not state by state), job hot spots plans and face masks. And WHO should have had unemployment plans surely it wouldn’t have costed billions to know $600 extra on top of their unemployment is a stab in the back to essential workers.
Mr Birdman. The WHO can't implement restrictions in the US because they are the Worldwide Health Organization. This means they have no jurisdiction within the US.

Mr Birdman. The WHO can't implement restrictions in the US because they are the Worldwide Health Organization. This means they have no jurisdiction within the US.
Maybe they should after all the money we gave them. We poured all that money into them to not even know we needed masks or not are you kidding me

Roy Cooper said he would not follow the democratic state of New York where they did region by region phases/restrictions. Why should Wilkesboro and Elizabeth City be in the same boat? Politics. That’s your answer. And that’s why he’s getting voted out in November.
Hes not getting voted out. And we have a political thread here, use that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back