• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Snow_chaser

Reaction score
Just got report back on my lung ct from yesterday. Nearly all the scattered ground glass opacities in my left lower lobe is gone. Says minimal amounts are left!! Rest of lungs are clear. Everything that showed up on ct looked great. Nothing showed as enlarged including my heart. Seriously think my issue is gastro/gas now. Such a relief to see that good of a report. Hopefully it will calm some of my anxiety over this junk.

Lickwx

Catchin Bass and Grabbin Ass
Reaction score
Just got report back on my lung ct from yesterday. Nearly all the scattered ground glass opacities in my left lower lobe is gone. Says minimal amounts are left!! Rest of lungs are clear. Everything that showed up on ct looked great. Nothing showed as enlarged including my heart. Seriously think my issue is gastro/gas now. Such a relief to see that good of a report. Hopefully it will calm some of my anxiety over this junk.
So I got C. diff apparently . This is the second time ! I’m a -------- student I can’t do 3 different horrible flare ups 2 rounds of c. Diff and COVID . My poor poor poor grades !

Shaggy

Reaction score
So I got C. diff apparently . This is the second time ! I’m a -------- student I can’t do 3 different horrible flare ups 2 rounds of c. Diff and COVID . My poor poor poor grades !
What did they put you on? Vancomycin or flagyl? You could be a candidate for a poop transplant

Lickwx

Catchin Bass and Grabbin Ass
Reaction score
I did 4 rounds of vanco and 1 of flagyl before I cleared up. Best of luck man.
It’s weird because I don’t feel as bad as I did the first time I got C diff. First time was hell times 1000000000000 , this time around it’s hell time’s 1000. Maybe my body can fight it better now I don’t know ?

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
Cdiff is no joke, it killed my grandpa along with his spreading cancer unfortunately in 2015, very very important to drink plenty of water while you have that

GaWx

Supporter
Reaction score
CDC says the B.1.1.7 variant is now the most common lineage in the US.
I'm assuming I had the original strain when I had COVID back in January. Does @Jon or anyone else know if I'd likely be protected from the B.1.1.7 variant for awhile due to antibodies from the original strain? Or would that just protect me from the original strain?

Snow_chaser

Reaction score
I'm assuming I had the original strain when I had COVID back in January. Does @Jon or anyone else know if I'd likely be protected from the B.1.1.7 variant for awhile due to antibodies from the original strain? Or would that just protect me from the original strain?
Definitely interested in this. Larry, was you pretty weak for awhile after your recovery? I can walk on treadmill at 2.4 mph for 45 minutes and be fine. Today my wife and I put together a gas grill and I thought I was going to die. Absolutely no upper body strength and just no energy