• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mondays are always slow, but nevertheless today we had the fewest number of deaths and new cases reported since late March! the 7-day moving average for deaths is now under 1,000.

I've also read an article claiming the mutations show the possibility it is mutating itself into extinction.

It really makes you wonder if this is the way all other Coronaviruses have adapted. Maybe they too were much more potent at one time, yet were masked as a bad flu season before the difference was known. Then over time they became the "cold" form of coronavirus we know of today. In a time before travel was as quick and accessible, maybe they mutated into a weaker form before they spread around the world.

Just when I thought everything was going back to normal, my grandpa gets a 100.2 fever, fucc mane I just want to go back to work and go back outside again and live life, this staying in the house is starting to get to me mentally

Sorry to hear that. I hope he gets better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently the article posted by the Lancet about hydroxycholoroquine is under fire.

The response from the Lancet.

Edit: This is crazy. Could this be one of the biggest political hoaxes in recent times?

Last edited:
Apparently the article posted by the Lancet about hydroxycholoroquine is under fire.

Edit: This is crazy. Could this be one of the biggest political hoaxes in recent times?

Yeah just saw this report online, seems highly dubious and not very scientific to make decisions based on this study, but that is the WHO for you. You know, the people who said Covid was not transmitted human to human?

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Grandpa just had a stroke likely related to covid 19, has a 102 fever, 201/111 blood pressure reading, has lost a lot of his feeling in his body/very weak, this was so sudden.... I’m really now worried for his life ??‍♂️? he has so many health issues, I had to call 911 for him and save his fall

Grandpa just had a stroke likely related to covid 19, has a 102 fever, 201/111 blood pressure reading, has lost a lot of his feeling in his body/very weak, this was so sudden.... I’m really now worried for his life ??‍♂️? he has so many health issues, I had to call 911 for him and save his fall
I hope your grandpa feels better.

I wish him, you and your family the best. It must be scary, especially with the times we're living in.

Praying. Do yall have different blood types? I noticed today that those who were pos in my family were like AB something and those that were O+ did not test positive despite living with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back