• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

NCSNOW

Reaction score
Can someone answer this. Seriously,not trying to create debate. This mess never adds up. Gets more confussing with time. Goal post moved daily. Sorry but Fauci is past getting old. If a vaccinated person with a vaccine 90% + bullet proof has to still wear a mask thats debatable as can be in its effectiveness, what are we doing here? The more I listen to Fauci, some others, more im convinced their throwing darts at a moving target.

Last edited:

Acworth WX

Reaction score
Can someone answer this. Seriously,not trying to create debate. This mess never adds up. Gets more confussing with time. Goal post moved daily. Past getting old.

Nothing has changed. No debate necessary. From right after the quote in Breitbart:

But the reason we say mask -- and, sometimes, people don't understand that and think it's being too rigid -- there will be a time -- and I believe it will be reasonably soon -- when we will know exactly whether or not a vaccinated person really has such a low level or none at all of virus in their nasopharynx.

That will be based on data. We have some preliminary data from some Israeli studies that the level of virus in the nasopharynx of vaccinated people is extremely low. If that's the case, and the future studies show that it's that low, then you will be pulling back on some of the restrictions.

But you want to do it based on data, George, not on guessing.

Broken024

Reaction score
Nothing has changed. No debate necessary. From right after the quote in Breitbart:

But the reason we say mask -- and, sometimes, people don't understand that and think it's being too rigid -- there will be a time -- and I believe it will be reasonably soon -- when we will know exactly whether or not a vaccinated person really has such a low level or none at all of virus in their nasopharynx.

That will be based on data. We have some preliminary data from some Israeli studies that the level of virus in the nasopharynx of vaccinated people is extremely low. If that's the case, and the future studies show that it's that low, then you will be pulling back on some of the restrictions.

Sir this is Breitbart, we don't read past the headline

Arcc

Supporter
Reaction score

If you notice he really doesn’t actually give much of substance in that quote.

jovialweather

Reaction score
Wow
This article is from November. In a matter of weeks the "pandemic is effectively over" headline was sort of turned upside down with the huge winter wave of cases.

NCSNOW

Reaction score
SEC anounced they will have full crowds next fall at all football games , Great News. Adios Corono

Acworth WX

Reaction score
Wow
Wow as in what a trash article? Yeah, WOW!

While that guy made his claims the UK was on a horrible rise in cases and deaths. Unfortunately, that guys claims spread across social media.

Brent

Reaction score
He had always said if the positivity rate dropped below 15 percent things would change

It's at 9 percent

Heck you can drive up to areas in Oklahoma a couple hours away and nobody wears a mask as it is it's a city thing up there only

Acworth WX

Reaction score
Corono Bros getting ready to have a lot of free time on their hands.
You repeatedly post trash science and Breitbart articles. Literally nothing you've ever shared in this forum has any basis in reality.

As far as Texas goes, rock on. I hope it ends well for those folks. Do I see a rise in cases/hospitalizations coming...yeah I do.