• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infuriating. Thanks a lot, China.

View attachment 39567

Almost sounds a lot like what happened over here but since our healthcare systems are better equipped we mostly avoided a complete nightmare. Can't say that for NY though. We as a nation were trying to curb panic but failed at informing Americans, which is part of why some people are still taking this lightly and not caring.

Well as a healthcare provider my fear has been realized. I was tested Easter Sunday due to coming down with symptoms and I’m positive for Covid-19. It’s a risk we take in this field and I’m doing well. The oddest symptom I have is complete loss of sense of smell & taste. It came on suddenly. No fever and in fact I’m running low (97). Just shows how odd the symptom profile is for this virus.

Well as a healthcare provider my fear has been realized. I was tested Easter Sunday due to coming down with symptoms and I’m positive for Covid-19. It’s a risk we take in this field and I’m doing well. The oddest symptom I have is complete loss of sense of smell & taste. It came on suddenly. No fever and in fact I’m running low (97). Just shows how odd the symptom profile is for this virus.

Sorry to hear man. I read in a study those who lose their sense of smell and taste most often have lesser symptoms overall.

Feel better soon!

Reactions: Jon
Furlough I know doesn't equal laid off but it might as well. 51k employees for Best Buy. I wonder how much longer this shutdown can last when stuff like this keeps happening...

Exactly. Yes cases may spread but you still have 98-99% that survive and are fine. Any death is sad but if the economy total collapses then that 1% deaths will seem small to what happens.

Feel better soon Jon!

Sorry to hear, feel better soon.

Exactly. Yes cases may spread but you still have 98-99% that survive and are fine. Any death is sad but if the economy total collapses then that 1% deaths will seem small to what happens.

I really don't know where your morbid obsession of letting people die comes from, but I would suggest getting help.

I really don't know where your morbid obsession of letting people die comes from, but I would suggest getting help.
Please that is ridiculous to accuse me of morbid obsession of letting people die. If not letting anyone die then let’s lockdown for the flu also. No more driving cars. No more alcohol. So many things could be said we are letting people die. You do realize some have lost or will lose a family member and lose their job and possibly their home. People die every day and it’s sad no doubt but suffering in poverty and homelessness is awful also and longer lasting. In a short time a hard choice is going to have to be made. Either try an open up or totally ruin millions of lives of families. Where suicides will explode. So do you have a morbid obsession of letting people suffer? No I know you don’t so please don’t accuse me of being some sick individual.

Hope you feel better. My wife and I never ran more than a 99 but we were never tested.

Reactions: Jon
It’s a nice store I buy all my discounted candles there for emergencies. 82464DAD-EBB2-49DE-9FBD-BE7D444FC9D2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back