• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read carefully. The researchers are looking for evidence that the virus was spreading back in November and early December. The antibody testing is designed to discover the true distribution of the virus. If the hypothesis is true, we can rescind all shelter in place and go back to work in areas that have achieved herd immunity. Also, mandated vaccines will be entirely unnecessary.

Why did the virus spread for months since novemebr but only become a severe illness with a super sharp increase in cases and deaths in the last 3 weeks?

A super highly contagious virus with a high rate of hospitalizations just quietly and secretly spread for 3 months before becoming a pandemic?

Not buying it.

Why did the virus spread for months since novemebr but only become a severe illness with a super sharp increase in cases and deaths in the last 3 weeks?

A super highly contagious virus with a high rate of hospitalizations just quietly and secretly spread for 3 months before becoming a pandemic?

Not buying it.
I agree with you. By the way went over to farmers market and found a vendor from sandhills region( still got a couple weeks to go here) bought a flat of strawberries. Thanks to your post, got my mind on talking the wife into making a strawberry cake this weekend. We usually go pick around mothers day here and freeze em. Was this week early for yall?

Not buying it.
Only buying it if it mutated into a more deadly strain after many had already had it. My wife's father died in January with symptoms that would match COVID-19 (High fever, dry cough, pneumonia finally killed him). He also tested negative for the flu. Makes us wonder if this was the virus that got him.

I agree with you. By the way went over to farmers market and found a vendor from sandhills region( still got a couple weeks to go here) bought a flat of strawberries. Thanks to your post, got my mind on talking the wife into making a strawberry cake this weekend. We usually go pick around mothers day here and freeze em. Was this week early for yall?

The dude has had strawberries since mid March this year. VERY early. Funny you mention strawberry cake. I just made one with my homemade buttercream.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200409-132558_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200409-132558_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20

Not buying it.

Yeah, no chance it was spreading here back then. Earliest was probably February.

Yeah, no chance it was spreading here back then. Earliest was probably February.
None of us know exactly but I do know that China could have waited a month or two months max to report the first case. I still stand by the belief that I possibly had this in January. I will get an antibodies test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back