• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Coronavirus (Stay on Topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could coronavirus cause testicular pain?

https://mol.im/a/8200091

Why not. A DR in Alabama this morning said he has seen cases where it matches COVID symptoms and then on the other side cause very mild allergy symptoms. Go ahead and throw another off the wall symptom in there.

Georgia folks if you hadn’t heard and are interested, Gov Kemp is doing a 4:00 press conference. He extended medical emergency this morning until May 13, speculation is that he will extend the shelter in place until May 13 as well.

So sad to see these kind of reports.....we just have to hope they can get enough resources to this location to mitigate and save most of these residents.
I was just talking to my neighbor and his mom is in one of the big assisted living homes in our county that has it. She is fine from what he can tell but they aren't getting any answers.

Georgia folks if you hadn’t heard and are interested, Gov Kemp is doing a 4:00 press conference. He extended medical emergency this morning until May 13, speculation is that he will extend the shelter in place until May 13 as well.
Actually extended shelter in place till April 30

Braved a walmart market today for our Easter dinner supplies for tomorrow. Its vicious out there man. I thought I was for sure gonna get shanked by a 65yr old little lady. She gave me the death stair when I got within 10 feet of her.

Of course she had cookies, cornflakes and coffee creamer.....the real essentials!!

Braved a walmart market today for our Easter dinner supplies for tomorrow. Its vicious out there man. I thought I was for sure gonna get shanked by a 65yr old little lady. She gave me the death stair when I got within 10 feet of her.

Of course she had cookies, cornflakes and coffee creamer.....the real essentials!!
I do the curbside, too chicken to go in?

Our Publix and Kroger’s have been quite calm. A lot of masks but everyone is acting calm. Everything was stocked except for TP and Clorox.

From my layman’s perspective, it seems that we have successfully flattened the curve. That is something we should all be thankful for.

Delaware has a pretty sharp upward curve at the moment. My sister in law texted me the states curve and its not good short term but we are flattening the curve nationwide.

Someone smarter than me help me figure this out. I've seen in the media that the quoted mortality rate for COVID ranges from about 1.5% to 4.0% depending on the source. I noticed as of this evening there have been a little over 430,000 cases in the U.S. Out of those ~430,000, 37,092 have been resolved. Of the 37,092 that have been resolved... 22,356 have recovered and 14,736 have died. That is a 40% mortality rate for the resolved cases. 393,118 are still ongoing and unresolved. This is far greater than the 1.5-4.0% mortality rate that is constantly being tossed about. What am I missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back