• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Cook's Nook

Green pepper stuffed casserole dish. Diced tomatoes, cooked chicken chunks, green pepper and taco seasoning along with a cup of water. Add a 1/4 cup of rice and let simmer so the rice can cook. Then bake for 30 minutes with cheese on top until cheese is how you like it.

Thinking about making a mean cornbread salad with extra protein on Monday. Ideas welcome

IMG_0157.JPG

Reviving this to show off some. I liked the fruit pizzas that were shown on the internet, so my mom said make one for Mother's Day. So I did.

This was delicious. The cream cheese frosting made it so rich as well. You can put as many kinds of fruit as you want on there, I was going to do 3 but it ended up being 2.

View attachment 41193

Reviving this to show off some. I liked the fruit pizzas that were shown on the internet, so my mom said make one for Mother's Day. So I did.

This was delicious. The cream cheese frosting made it so rich as well. You can put as many kinds of fruit as you want on there, I was going to do 3 but it ended up being 2.
Recipe? I want one ... tonight ... ?

Back