• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

College Basketball

SD link said:
Another year with Gottfried.... ::)
tell the sorority girls to watch out. that was his issue at alabama .... 

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

he dropped like 50 pounds over the summer. Obviously it wasn't from coaching defense....

This will tell you how old l am, but I remember watching Gottfried play at Alabama and he was a good player, as far as a coach welllll he was a good recruiter. I think Storm nailed it, he didn't always keep his eye on coaching.

Looks like the same thing with my Heels this year as usual. All about focus and intensity. They looked great until the Indiana game. Got to get healthy, and stay focused and intense. It's been a common theme with them since winning it all in 09.

Gamecocks future wasn't looking too shabby for a change.. then one of our best players goes and gets suspended indefinitely.  Chicken curse continues.

Starburst link said:
Gamecocks future wasn't looking too shabby for a change.. then one of our best players goes and gets suspended indefinitely.  Chicken curse continues.
I wonder if the others can step up and make up for that lost.

vegaseagle link said:
[quote author=Starburst link=topic=29.msg1008#msg1008 date=1481322783]
I wonder if the others can step up and make up for that lost.
[/quote]

Gamecocks (men team) have been broken for a while.  Frank Martin coming here was a great thing and he's doing okay.  The hole we come from will take years to get out of.  Slowly but surely though!

Brick Tamland link said:
Looks like the same thing with my Heels this year as usual. All about focus and intensity. They looked great until the Indiana game. Got to get healthy, and stay focused and intense. It's been a common theme with them since winning it all in 09.
brick  my vols had yall today at the dean dome... let that get away from us... but future looks bright for the vols  they play 7 freshmen... congrats on the win brick... but I am proud of my vols  they led most of the game

big win for Auburn tonight starting 4 freshman and beating a team that was in the final four a year ago . Obviously not the same team but still , that's a nice non conference win

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can't wait until next year, Bama has a top 2 class coming in, the best ever, easily...and Auburn will be good too. Both should not only be in the dance, but sweet 16 or better candidates

RE: College Basketball

Stormlover said:
Can't wait until next year, Bama has a top 2 class coming in, the best ever, easily...and Auburn will be good too. Both should not only be in the dance, but sweet 16 or better candidates

I am looking forward to SEC play. How well do you think Alabama will do this season? I am hoping they play better than the game l took my sons too, in B'ham. Clemson ate them up.

vegaseagle said:
Good win for Bama. I hope Auburn can do the same tomorrow.

That was a good win, the test will be Vandy they shoot the 3 ball really, a true test for the defense

GT has been playing better than expected this year. Ups and downs, but I like where Coach Pastner has the direction of the program. Upset UNC the other day!

Anybody know what was said between the Clemson coach and UNC coach after the game.

2-0 in SEC play! Gamecocks might actually get something done this year. Our losses are because of a major player suspension. :)

Back