• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Caperil 2021

Not surprising , places to the west are wettest may- June before they dry out during the summer . Whereas eastern locations are wetter July - august . Charlotte is drought prone , they peak in may- June lol. Sucks for em.
Yeo our peak is when we get the best thunderstorms chances overall, actually a pretty nice thing

Well, it has been raining for years in these parts; however, the last drought almost resulted in the loss of Dollywood. Not wanting to see that again.
I was speaking me to the fact people believe that since it rained a lot this winter it can just not rain and/or we need to dry out

Long dry spell and suddenly a day of off and on drizzle (less than .1 total) is suppose to fix it? We need rain mets. I hate it when we've been dry for 10 days and when we get that ONE freaking day of clouds or rain the Met says "finally getting that mess out of here tomorrow." That mess was ONE effing day. A day that we needed too. I think people can tolerate one day of rain. #endrant bleepperbrick

Back