• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Banter Thread

RE: Banter Thread

metwannabe said:
SD said:
GaWx said:
Does anyone know why at least some of us are getting emails notifying us in a delayed fashion of responses in threads? If so, is there a way to turn this off? Thanks in advance.
We are trying to figure it out. I sent all those emails to my junk folder for now.  Sorry about this guys

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Once I unsubscribed at the bottom of the thread the emails stopped for me....

I'm already not subscribed to these threads because my only choice is to subscribe.

GaWx said:
metwannabe said:
SD said:
GaWx said:
Does anyone know why at least some of us are getting emails notifying us in a delayed fashion of responses in threads? If so, is there a way to turn this off? Thanks in advance.
We are trying to figure it out. I sent all those emails to my junk folder for now.  Sorry about this guys

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Once I unsubscribed at the bottom of the thread the emails stopped for me....

I'm already not subscribed to these threads because my only choice is to subscribe.

Well that didn't work then... haha.   That's odd b/c I was getting slammed with emails also and when I checked it had me subscribed (although I didn't subscribe)... obviously some tech issues that as SD pointed out are being checked on.  Sorry was hoping that would help

^ No problem! thanks for trying. I'm sure it will get solved.

if you are using tapatalk at all make sure the check box in the top right is unchecked

I think there is going to be a lot less bread and milk in the stores tomorrow evening.

I like how I can post my funny gifs to react to the model runs. Why are some so serious about message boards? Lighten up a little. As long as no one threatens to lick anyone's ass, it's all good.

SD said:
if you are using tapatalk at all make sure the check box in the top right is unchecked

Dang it yep that was the other piece to this....  I had to uncheck it like 25 times but it finally got the message Lol

Brick Tamland said:
I like how I can post my funny gifs to react to the model runs. Why are some so serious about message boards? Lighten up a little. As long as no one threatens to lick anyone's ass, it's all good.

Oh yeah the good 'ol hiney lick manuever.....

I'm glad you guys created another forum. I'm surprised the other one even allows new members at this point. The rules over there only apply to a few people.

Lol, I look like a crazy person after the thread restoration. Lol, I am not talking to myself guys!

Back