• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Arid August

It is here too I didn't want to say anything bc the usual suspects would be out with pitchforks and torches. Thing is it can rain as much as your can get for a period of time but that water is moving up and out or down and out of the root zone so if you are dry for 3 straight weeks after whatever rain over a period of time you got whatever amount of rain that upper layer where most root zones are runs out.
I am here

1724884230801.gif

It is here too I didn't want to say anything bc the usual suspects would be out with pitchforks and torches. Thing is it can rain as much as you want for a period of time but that water is moving up and out or down and out of the root zone so if you are dry for 3 straight weeks after a heavy rain period that upper layer where most root zones are runs out.
Around the house they likely out deeper topsoil as you move away it just gets crispy. Screenshot_20240828_184557_Gallery.jpg

How do people live there
View attachment 150478

Looks like its just on that island surrounded by 90+ degree water.

5905f93381995979fb549c718d304972.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like its just on that island surrounded by 90+ degree water.

5905f93381995979fb549c718d304972.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are many more very hot and humid readings there, but that one sure does stand out. I'm guessing that dewpoint may be off by a few degrees, but that would still be crazy.

Back