• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Arid August

Record cold august so far ( prolly not), we need to balance this out soon as we are due for some heat and summer has been cold for years here . When heat Shane? Hopefully December ?
Next week

I don't see a sign of any BN months right now going forward. Usually in a Nina either October or November can hedge BN especially Nov but I'm just not seeing it right now

Next week

I don't see a sign of any BN months right now going forward. Usually in a Nina either October or November can hedge BN especially Nov but I'm just not seeing it right now
Yeah November tends to be cold in Nina’s

Anybody know what type of clouds these are? My sister just moved to the Rhode Island coast. They were not caused by a plane. She said little dot clouds keep popping up in that pattern.IMG_6377.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering why everyone is wrapped up watching SMU at Nevada. Playing in Reno.

1724546023512.png

Been weird watching college football in August and both games, albeit one was played in Ireland,had folks in tobogans. By the way the rambling wreck looked good today

Maybe I'm just forgetting but it seems like the last few years there have been a few breaks in the summer humidity more so than in the past. I just remember 10 years ago and before we never had a break in the humidity. The last few years we've seen two or three breaks every summer for at least a few days.

Back