• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Thread

Awesome weather day today. I'd take this year round in a second. We basically got nothing yesterday as far as rain IMBY. I think the airport reported .07
Exact same amount at the homestead. My niece sent me a video yesterday on snap (wished I had saved it to share it) but it looked like a wall of rain but she then said "nope that's not rain, that's dust and pollen". No lie man the dust/pollen was so think with the outflow from storms that you could not see the stop sign in the video that is only 100 yards from her house.

Exact same amount at the homestead. My niece sent me a video yesterday on snap (wished I had saved it to share it) but it looked like a wall of rain but she then said "nope that's not rain, that's dust and pollen". No lie man the dust/pollen was so think with the outflow from storms that you could not see the stop sign in the video that is only 100 yards from her house.
Add me on snap so I can send you lizard lick videos

Yeah I posted a video yesterday if the same thing. It crazy how dry it is around here right now

37 and this! NickyB weather!611D9550-55CB-4AEF-86F2-8E62FFCE514C.png

Finally getting some rain in SFL. Received 1.2" over the last hour, and NWS has issued a Flood Advisory for a general 2". Rain in the forecast for the next 7 days. https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=26.122310000000027&lon=-80.14337999999998#.Ymr7jPPMJZg

It has been dry and comfortable down in the FL tropics over the last several months. 6 Months of Beautiful Weather. Tropical Winter is now over, and Summer is about to arrive.

Edit: 2" Forecast severely underperformed. Only .04 in the basket. Station nearby only made it to .01. The Ministry of Truth will hear of this.

Last edited:
41.6, cool but nowhere near issues and hopefully threat of frost is in the rearview mirror
Almost had to eat these words this morning. Temp has come up a few degrees now but bottomed out at 36, geez

April should end up around +4*F above normal for DFW, with two 90*F days and only 2 days with a high below 70*F (69*F and 68*F respectively).

It would also be the 11th or 12th warmest April on record.

Back