• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Thread

With the higher sun angle, we are getting into that time of year where even 850mb temps of 0*C to 5*C can still yield daytime temps of 70*F+.

Still below average, but nothing too cold.

The airport got to 32.

The low at the house was 37, but apparently the sun was already on the thermometer, so it was probably off by a few degrees.

31.8 this morning and probably the last freeze of the season. Also got snow / sleet showers Friday afternoon. That makes it 3 Aprils in a row and 4 out of the last 5 that snow has fallen here. Pretty crazy cause I only saw snow fall once in April between 2006-2017 and that was in April 2007.

There are some pretty good hints of another threat of freeze/frost around the 19-20 time frame.. I would hold off on planting still
Yeah, I always heard April 15th down yalls way! Just a suggestion!

This is stupid ------- -------- Tom Brady Sucks ---- ---- for late April, this is the stupidest ---- I’ve ever seen this is a late February look, ---- ---- man I’m so done with days like yesterday and this morning View attachment 117072
Freeze 4 weeks later than normal again ? Wow . That’s a solid 30 days of our growing season poof. Giving us a growing season equivalent to the average in a place like western pa or Michigan or something . We never get late first freezes on the other hand . Can count on us radiating down every year

Back