• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry April Fools? (1-2) Surprise Storm

Energy is transferring to the coastal now, that low should really ramp up during the next few hours. Gusts along the coast could be well into tropical storm force range.
3km.jpg

It’s absolutely ripping fatties here now holy crap. I have a little accumulation now on parts of my deck
I had a nice burst of moderate to heavy snow for about 5-10 ish minutes and now it’s changing over to sleet. Lol I swear every single winter storm around here always has sleet at some pt even when there’s not really supposed to be

I had a nice burst of moderate to heavy snow for about 5-10 ish minutes and now it’s changing over to sleet. Lol I swear every single winter storm around here always has sleet at some pt even when there’s not really supposed to be

Lol yeah mixing always seems to be an issue in most of our winter storms. What's the temp there?

Don’t say that ☹️ I’ve had enough IP

Back