• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

April 14 Severe Threat

At work in @metwannabe vicinity!
f88fb060ec7f730a86a4822bcd3415e9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Where was this?

Kat Campbell wants to use your picture on tweeter
I saw and granted permission but dude there are some others around here with what looks like 2 inches on the ground. One friend of ours said they have holes in their siding on their house ?

I saw and granted permission but dude there are some others around here with what looks like 2 inches on the ground. One friend of ours said they have holes in their siding on their house ?
That's crazy I'm not surprised though the VIL was maxed out on radar. Looked like that outflow interaction really helped it. Get ready to see everyone roofer within 150 miles. You have pics from friends or the socials that you can share?

That's crazy I'm not surprised though the VIL was maxed out on radar. Looked like that outflow interaction really helped it. Get ready to see everyone roofer within 150 miles. You have pics from friends or the socials that you can share?
Unfortunately no but how do I post a video? My wife sent it to me, that classic sound of golf balls hitting the house (along with her umm excited narration lol). Cant figure it out

Unfortunately no but how do I post a video? My wife sent it to me, that classic sound of golf balls hitting the house (along with her umm excited narration lol). Cant figure it out

It's probably too big to post here. The best option is to post it to Twitter there really isn't a limit

Back